Amos Messan is one of our pioneer students. He began with us when we opened our first class of Introduction to Computers in 2015. Amos has completed MS Word 2010 (Beginners & Intermediate levels) and MS Excel (Beginners). He is currently enrolled in MS Excel 2010 (Intermediate) at Silvanus Connect. Graduating from Whein Town Public school in 2014 Amos is a very bright student. We interviewed Amos about his time here at Silvanus.
1. Tell me how you first got involved with Silvanus International?
“I first got in touch or involved with Silvanus International when I heard reports about in the community.”
2. What’s your first memory of the computer class?
“My first memory or understanding of the computer class has been the knowledge of Computer Introduction up to the current lessons which is very paramount. ”
3. What has surprised you most about your class/course?
“What has most surprised me is the text that has been taken from online, this is quite good!”
4. What do you find most challenging about this class/course?
“Actually, I don’t find any challenge about this course. I mean, no challenge it is just a matter of seriousness on my part to be focused.”
5. What’s the best/worst thing to happen since you started attending this school?
“Actually since I started attending this school, things have been quite interesting and the best thing is the online text is commendable.
6. What would you tell someone who is thinking about attending this school?
What I would tell someone who is contemplating to attend this school is what I myself have seen, and how the course is helpful and promising. So, this would be a good report about this school.
Amos is a very studious and committed individual. He will be a great asset to any organization. You can contact him @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We are blessed to have Amos Messan with us.
P.S. Meet Other Students of Class2015/2016